Thursday, June 10, 2010

Car Wash Fund Raiser

My visiting teacher, Andrea Wooten asked me to post this for her daughter, Megan!

I'm running a half marathon in a few weeks in Seattle for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in honor of my sister, Dani, who beat Leukemia. I've teamed up with the Firehouse Car Wash for my fundraising. If you'd like to support this wonderful cause and purchase a car wash (for yourself or maybe for Father's Day) please send me an email (mwootton04@gmail.com) with your phone number, the amount and type of washes you'd like to purchase and your home address and I'll bring them to you during the evening this week.

If you'd like to make a donation in lieu of purchasing a car wash, you can do so at:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/dm/rnrseatl10/mwootton

4-Alarm Wash $30
Voted "Utah's Best Wash." The 4-Alarm gives your car added shine with water whisking Weatherguard Protection. We'll shine and protect your dash with conditioner, too.

3-Alarm Wash $20
Get the mud off the bottom and enjoy the shine of Weatherguard Protection, tire shine and clean rims.

Thanks for your support
Megan Wootton
801 830-3377

No comments:

Post a Comment