Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baby Sitter Needed

Hi everyone. Cassie H., who used to be in our neighborhood, is looking for a babysitter for her daughter who just turned 1. Here's some info from Cassie:

It would be Monday through Thursday for about 6-7 hours a day. I never work holidays or Fridays. It would be between 8:30-9:30 in the morning to around 3:30-4:30 in the afternoon; however, my schedule is as flexible as I need it to be. I pay $3.50 an hour, plus more each month for food. Copper is an incredible baby; she's one now (well, in two days), and is independent in a lot of ways. She's walking, eats great, naps well, and is very good natured. Smart as a whip. I don't think there's a better baby around. :)

If you are interested, call or email Mary and I'll pass along Cassie's contact info.

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys... actually, it's now Tuesday through Thursday only for about 6-7 hours. Any takers?? Thanks so much, Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like something I would be interested in give me a call- Julie Cole 768-4231

    ReplyDelete