Monday, September 21, 2009

Book Fair!

It's Book Fair time! The Book Fair will be Oct. 6-9 this year. We are in need of volunteers to help out for 2-3 hours at a time. You can sign up for as few or as many shifts as you would like. This is a great way to help our school and the community. This is a great time to help because you are able to bring your smaller children with you. On the other hand, we had a sister come help out last year and she doesn't even have children going to Fox Hollow! I have attached a link to the schedule below so hopefully you can get to it and sign up (if I did everything right!) If it doesn't work, leaves me a comment here or call me!

I really appreciate all the help we get from our ward with the Book Fair!
Book Fair Sign Up
Kelly Meiners

1 comment:

  1. If there is a Tuesday morning slot I would be able to come from 9:30 until 11:30...let me know.

    ReplyDelete