Friday, February 4, 2011

Not so FREE Babysitting


Jayden wanted me to write a post for him. He will be 13 in August and is interested in babysitting. He babysits his 2 and 5 year old brother every week for our date night, plus whatever else I need him for. I'm happy to report that my 2 and 5 year old are still alive and you can expect the same for your kids. He is responsible and his siblings are alive, I don't know what else to say. Jayden said boys get the shaft in the babysitting department- I explained that its mostly because girls are motherly, clean, like babies and parents don't usually come home to legos duct taped to the ceiling and kids jumping from the banister onto bean bags- I've probably said too much, but Jayden is a good babysitter for me. He can change diapers, make SIMPLE meals, entertain young children and clean if necessary and I'm only a phone call away if things head south. You can reach him at 801-766-5180.

No comments:

Post a Comment