Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wacky Wednesday- Splash Pad & change of plans for next week

Look who forgot to take her camera! What the! We had fun though, and I know Rhonda took some pictures so if I can swipe some pics from her I will post them.

Heads Up: Next week we were originally going to go to the zoo, but plans have changed. We are going to a park in Cedar Hills. It has a stream the kids can play in, plenty of shade, a playground, and areas that kids can ride scooters, bikes, skateboards, etc.

We will meet at my house at 10am to caravan. If you would like to meet there the park is behind the Cedar Hills Walmart (across the street from Loan Peak Highschool). When you turn East at the Walmart you will see a round about with an elementary school just beyond it. The park is connected to the elementary school.

Please help me spread the word, I would feel awful if there are those who could or would want to come and they just don't know about the activities. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment