Thursday, January 28, 2010

Notes for Collette...

Thanks to all who donated squares, sewed, and tied the quilt for Collette. I am excited to see the finished product (Thanks Sis. Fisher) and present it to her. If any of you would like to include a note for Collette I will deliver them when I take the quilt to her in the coming weeks. A few of you were able to do so at Enrichment on Tuesday but I know there are many who would still love to say hello and show their support. I have notecards at my house if you want to come by or you can write a note on something of your choice and bring it to me. You can also e-mail me and I can print out your notes and include them with the others. My e-mail address is modberenee@hotmail.com - Thanks again for all the love that was put into this project by so many!

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment